Thursday, January 19, 2012

Marriage Resources for NC




Investing time and energy into your marriage is not a bad thing ! We take time to spruce up our homes, cars, and even our looks. Our Marriage can also use some sprucing up from time to time. 

One of my friends and a blog follower stated, “ Talking about marriage is a Taboo topic.” This is very true, I feel especially here in the South. Where our problems were taught to stay behind closed doors.  Sometimes, however, talking about your issues with others help you find solutions that you may not have thought of on your own. In addition, viewing others advice can just give you a fresh look at something you may be dealing with.

What works for one marriage may not work for another marriage, but two heads are always better than one.

As my interest in improving Marriage and Relationship deepens I am keeping my eyes and hears open to others point of view on the topic. In addition, I have researched Marriage events and resources for my local area.



Marriage Events for NC

                  
Marriage Resources  for NC



      I would LOVE to attend the  Love Worth Fighting For Marriage Conference. With a Husband in Medical School, it is hard to schedule things in advance. BUT, I am going to pray about this and hope that if it is God’s Will we will be able to attend the conference!




If you are aware of upcoming Marriage events or Marriage resources please feel free to share !



Shalasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment