Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks


Day 1

November is here..it has sprung up quickly. What does November mean to you? For many of us it is a time to be thankful. Amidst a hectic life I have to remind myself to be thankful for the same things that sometimes can bring a headache. I am sure you have heard this before but when we have a laundry basket full of clothes we should be thankful for the people who make the clothes dirty.


I have seen the “ 30 days of Thanks” on various people’s facebook page in previous years and decided to do it this year myself. It can never hurt to remind ourselves daily of the small and big things we should be thankful for.

On the 1st day of November, I am thankful for :

  Progress & 
Thankfulness of God's Perfect Plan



Today is  the beginning of my Husband’s 5th month of Residency. It is also his 1st switch to Pediatrics! (He is an Internal Medicine/Pediatric Resident and will receive training in both fields. He spent his 1st 4 months on Internal Med, will spend 4 months on Ped,etc)

Time is really flying by for us. Taking this journey in small chucks and celebrating them as well helps us in our climb.


Psalms 100:4- Enter into his gates with thanksgivingand into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.


I know that without God's guidance we would not have such favor. I praise him for allowing us to be in a program that allows my husband to learn as well as is a fit for our family and life. 


What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! 



Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. There are endless things for which to be thankful. I am looking forward to following you throughout the month, Shalasha!
    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martha ! I would have to agree that I should not have to look far for inspiration for my posts :)

    I hope you and your family are having a great Fall season as well.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete