Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 4


Today I am Thankful for 

 Amazing Grace








I am thankful that when I was 12 years old I was saved and baptized. God's protection , love, mercy, and grace has surrounded me. When you accept Jesus into your heart and life as your saviour you are opening the door to unending love. Our Father, God loves us and wants us to have a life that is rewarding and and aligned with his teachings. There is nothing better than being a child of the KING. 


If you are yet to experience an unending love, I encourage you to experience the love of our Father as well. It doesn't matter what you have or have not done. It only matters that you believe, have faith, and willing to change your behaviors and the way that you live, and confess to others that you are saved and living in Christ.

I encourage you to find a church and talk with the pastor about your desires to be saved. They will talk with you and lead you to accepting Jesus into your heart.

I wish you the best in your journey as a Christian. 

If you decided to experience " Amazing Grace" , please e-mail and let me know. I would love to pray for you. 



What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! 
Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment