Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thanks


Day 2

On the 2nd day of November, I am thankful for:


  My Son



The greatest gift a child. I am thankful for his smile and ability to make me laugh. I am thankful that he is healthy, smart, and kind. I am thankful that he keeps me on my toes. I am thankful for his hugs, high fives, and cove ( love). I am thankful that each day he allows me to see the world in new perspective. I am truly thankful for my Son.


Mama loves you!  



Psalm 127:3 
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.



What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! 
Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your son is so darned cute! I know you are thankful for him being in your life. Children do bring us so much joy.
    I am thankful for mine and for my granddaughter.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! It must be a blessing to experience Grandchildren. I know they bring a whole new level of joy .



    Blessings

    ReplyDelete