Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 9


Today I am Thankful for 

My Marriage

Our Wedding Day
Our 1st Anniversary 
The day we found out we were expecting.

Our Family 5 years after we said " I Do".


I am thankful for a loving Husband. We have had plenty of seasons in our marriage that we had to "work". I am thankful that we were able to stick together and make it through those tough days. I am thankful that we have one another for good, bad, sickness, and health. I don't know who or where I would be without my helpmate. I am glad that everyday I can smile and be glad because I am loved and have someone who I can love. I am thankful for God hearing my prayer for a soulmate and answering with the perfect person for me, my Husband. 





What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for the same things you are today, Shalasha!
    Thankful, too, for great travels from our N.C. cabin home today, safely and gratefully.
    Blessings to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Martha. There are so many people who are seeking a loving marriage. I am truly thankful for mine. I am glad that you had a safe and fun trip to the NC mountains.

    ReplyDelete