Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 8


Today I am Thankful for 

God providing for my family


I am thankful that my family has all of our needs met. We have clothing, a roof over over heads, and food on our table. I  am thankful for the ability to go into the grocery store and buy the items that my family needs. I feel very fortunate to live in a country where food is easily available. Of course, we all know that there are many people who aren't able to buy food in our country or even people in other countries in which food is scarce. I try to help others when I can by donating or even with time volunteering.  God provides more than nourishment for our bodies, he provides nourishment for our souls. 

 I am thankful that God always provides for my family, and I thank him daily for giving us favor.  

Don't Worry God Will Provide 


What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment