Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanks

Today I am Thankful for 

Days Off


Family portrait , Son making a silly face :) 

Replica mining truck- inside was a introduction video before you enter the center.

Real size replica of tire for the mining truck.


My Husband gets 4 day per month off and I cherish each one. They often take forever to come and quickly pass. However, my husband always tries to do something fun with us. I am thankful for days that we get to be together because it allows us to create memories together not memories that my son and I have to tell him about via pictures and stories.

Today we were able to visit the Caterpillar Visitor Center. Daddy and Son were able to climb on all the machines and press buttons and turn knobs. We were also able to learn more about the CAT corporation via displays, videos, and hands-on virtual simulators.

Afterwards we grabbed dinner from a restaurant I have wanted to try for several months. Then we took a drive out of town so we could drive back into town to see the beautiful night skyline.


I'm already looking forward to his next day off ( in 7 days) 


What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! 
Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this was a wonderful experience! I am thankful today to be able to help lead contemporary worship at my church.
    Blessings, Shalasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Martha ! I would love to see your contemporary worship service. If you get the chance you can post a video or a link to your church if you have one. Blessings and have a wonderful SUNDAY !

    ReplyDelete