Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 12


Today I am Thankful for 

Extended Family

Family like branches on a tree we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one

Today is the 12th day and 12 reminds me of Family. There are 12 grandchildren in my family and 3 great-grands. I am thankful that I have a big family because it is also an fun experience spending time together. I love meals at my grandmother's house. I love the kids playing in the yard. I love laughing together.  I love my son's eyes lighting up talking about his  family members. I love family being there when no one else is. Cousins, Uncles, Grandparents, Aunts, Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, and Brothers. I am thankful for our extended family.

                     1 Chronicles 16:34


 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; 
his love endures forever.


What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a large family! Ours is quite small, but we do love to get together and are looking forward to Thanksgiving when we will.
    Blessings, Shalasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, family no matter the number is special. I think making memories with our families are so important. I hope that you have a blessed Thanksgiving !

    ReplyDelete