Saturday, October 27, 2012

*Review* CollageIt

!--[if gte mso 9]>

I was recently chosen to review a great product for anyone who has a computer and pictures. I’m sure that is you! CollageIt software is a program that you can download from the Internet. You can find this at http://www.collageitfree.com/ for both Mac OS  X and Windows.

CollageIt allows you to make those awesome collages right at home. It is simple and fast.

I was able to download the software in a few minutes and begin using the program right away.

There are Four Templates to choose from:
Mosaic
Grid
Center
Pile

Once you pick the template you can then chose a collage size and background. 

I really liked their background options. I feel that they have a good variety to choose from in varying seasons and occasions.

One area that I feel could be improved in this option to add photos. I feel that there should be an easier way to upload photos. It would be easier to link your Facebook or instrgram account and have your pictures sync with the CollageIt Software.

To add your pictures first you click on the + symbol and then drag and drop your pictures into the software from your pictures folder. There are also other options using your

Within the application, you can export the collage to a photo file (various file types available such as .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif and .tif), send it via email, save it as a desktop background, as well as send it to Flickr or even Facebook.
You can turn any collage into a photo album or poster, as well as collages and scrapbooks.  I really enjoy making scrapbooks. It allows me to have my pictures in one place and I feel that I will be able to pass them to my children easier when they are older. Using the CollageIt software will enable me to create scrapbooks in a shorter time.

Here are some Collages I made with the software :






 Overall CollageIT is :
  • Easy to Use
  • Has several templates and backgrounds
  • Customizable 
  • Easy to share via print, e-mail, Flickr and Facebook

I look forward to using this software in the future to create fun and easy collages to share my photos with family and friends. 


I was given this software for my personal use in exchange of an honest opinion. This opinion is my own.


Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment