Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 7


Today I am Thankful for 

Technology


                               




I use technology a lot. I am sure you do too. Today, I was able to Skype my family. I was able to speak and see my Grandparents, Mom, Siblings (2), Cousin, and Uncle. Although we could Skype more we don't, but when we do it means a lot. Of course we talk to each other on the phone ( mostly cell phones), keep up through Facebook , and e-mail. We also use regular mail as well to send cards, letters, etc.

Keeping in touch with my family means the world to me. I am thankful that technology enables me to "see" my family although we are separated by miles and miles. I am also thankful that technology allows me to show my love for God with others via this blog. Technology can be good if we use it for good. 



What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment