Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 17 & 18


Today I am Thankful for 

Fun

Hippos at the St. Louis Zoo



Sometimes we just need to have fun and forget about the regular day to day things. This weekend we left those things in the rear view mirror and decided to have fun. We headed for a place we've never been : St. Louis. We spend the day at the St. Louis Zoo. We were all worn out afterward and had to scratch our other plan to head to the Science Museum. I am thankful for fun days to help me stay positive on the hard days. 


What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment