Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 5


Today I am Thankful for 

 Deadlines

It may seem strange,but really I love deadlines/submit dates. That means that I can turn in whatever it is . Today it is a 25 page paper. I don't have to stress over it anymore. It can't stop me from attending play dates, washing the dishes, or take away from spending time with my family anymore. I can hit the "upload file" and then "submit". 

I am also thankful for my friends, classmates, and other supporters who help me until I get to that deadline. Friends who read my papers, classmates who do too, and supporters who send me virtual " you can do its".  THANK YOU ! And each one of you know who you are <3 


What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment