Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 10 & 11


Today I am Thankful for 

Discernment 


I am thankful for discernment because God allows us to "see" and be aware of things that could harm us, our families, and our walk with him. I have a big decision to make regarding finding a sitter for my son. I think the biggest worry for a mother is leaving their child in someone else's hands. I would like to request that you say a prayer for our family as we look for a sitter. That our son will be safe and well cared for while they are in their hands.



Today I am Thankful for 

Gifts

Each person on this planet has a "gift". You may also call them a talent, a calling, or purpose. Our life has a meaning...A reason why God made us. I am thankful for God giving each person a gift to use to glorify his name. I know that my gift is helping others. There are many roles that could fulfill this gift. Nurses, teachers, doctors, firemen, friends, caretakers and mothers are all helpers as well as many other roles. I want to thank God for giving me this gift. Although I sometimes struggle with this role, I must embrace it. I must do it with a open heart and live a selfless life so that God's name is glorified. (God use me in the manner that you have created me that will uplift your name, Amen.)


What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment