Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 13



Today I am Thankful for 

A Busy Day


Today was a busy day. Woke up earlier than usual because my bouncy son was ready to start the day.Breakfast. Playtime.Dancing to Disney Music while I did chores. Lunch. Laundry. Toddler splashing water in the tub. Snacks ready for the evening. Picking out an outfit. Babysitter. Dinner out with the hubby. Laughs and Hugs. Bedtime. Mama Time.

So much to be Thankful for ! 

                     

Tiramisu and Hot Chocolate 




What are you Thankful for today ? If you start a "30 days of Thanks" post on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter, let me know about it ! Each day this month I plan to post something that I am thankful for big or small. I hope that you too think of things in your life that you can also be thankful for. I hope that you will have a blessed experience ! 



Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment