Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dusting Out the Cobwebs !



I am thankful for my readers who have e-mailed; messaged, or left comments to inspire me to continue blogging about my passion to encourage successful marriages. I have decided to get back into the swing of blogging from not only your encouragement's but also to God's leading.

Here is a glimpse of what has been occurring in my family’s life:

My Husband Graduated Medical School (Glory to God)
 My Husband's Graduation from Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. 


We went on a Family Vacation
 Our 1st Cruise to the  Bahamas. 

We moved from NC to IL
Our New Home in Illinois. 

And we have been settling in into our new life.
 Our family at the firework show.


Although I have not been actively blogging the passion to help other’s achieve or maintain their Loving Lasting Marriage has not decreased. I have many plans to continue learning and ensuring that I will be able to give those who seek it Godly advice. 

I can't help but be reminded from that no matter how unimportant you may think a task is, if God gave you the directions to do it , it must be done. Obedience no matter how insufficient to you , is still obedience.  Of course this was shown to us in the scriptures of the events that happened to Jonah when he disobeyed God's commands.  Here is a overview of Jonah and The Whale, if you need a refresher or have not read the scriptures.  What has God moved you to do ?  If you are scared, unsure, or feel that it is something that you can not be successful, fear not ! For God will never leave or forsake you. In fact God will give you the armor to defeat your fears. 

I am Thankful for God's presence in my life. He has opened doors, provided, and most importantly his presence brings me peace. 

If you have not asked God to come into your life let's take this time right now. Let's invite Jesus Christ the Savior into your heart and home. 

Dear Lord Jesus:

I thank you for sacrificing your life on the cross for my sins to be forgiven. Please come into my heart right now, and wipe away all my sins. Grant me your free gift of Eternal Life. Fill me with your Holy Spirit to receive your power in my life. Help me to lead a life that is acceptable in your sight.
Amen.


I encourage you to surround yourself with other like minded Christians. To seek a holy ghost filled church that teaches from the word of God. Most importantly seek God in the word and prayer. I look forward to bringing my readers Godly Insights on Marriage.

Thank you all ! 
Shalasha 


1 comment:

  1. You certainly have been busy. It's good to see you back online serving the Risen Savior.

    ReplyDelete