Saturday, September 15, 2012

Life Can Sure Can Get Busy



My blogging time has been overrun by day-to-day life. It has been quite busy for us lately.


Preparing for my son to start school. ( He only attends 4 hours a week)
His 1st Day !



Family Doctor and Dentist Appointments

3 people x Dr+Dentist+ Eye= Time Consuming


I have started back school (whew, that eats up the majority of my time)


My hardest, time consuming, testing all of my abilities class...


Family Time
Hubby and Son at a local Festival 

And somehow my husband and I have slipped in a moment or two for one another.

Lunch Date at Panera Bread ( Yum) & great conversation :) 


Life sure can get busy. The day to day can affect our personal relationships too. It is important to ensure that you and your spouse are finding ways to connect with one another no matter how small it may seem. 

Here are some great ways to connect with your spouse : Connecting With Your Spouse                   



How do you and your Spouse fit in time to connect in your day to day life ?  Each couple will find their own unique way to connect. The important idea is that you find what clicks for you and do it. Without connection you and your spouse are in danger of drifting apart. For " A Loving Lasting Marriage", connection is one of the key elements ! Also remember that praying together and for one another  is also a great way  to stay connected ! 


Shalasha

You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest. 

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I always make special time for each other. It is absolutely critical in keeping a marriage strong and healthy.
    Great post, Shalash! :)

    ReplyDelete